Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hope in My Heart





The rays of the sun are on my face; Indicating that there is always hope in every downfall. Reminding me the brighter side of it.  In every darkness, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. When I’m in this kind of situation, I asked myself “Do I deserved it? Why had me? What have I done?”
You will see me enjoying life. But at the back of it, I felt empty. I don’t want to be a burden to anybody. I am strong because I know he is with me. Holding my hands and I’m about to give up. He gives me hope seeing the tree bends as the strong wind blows. I am just like a tree I will never break because this high wind will only pass and my foundation is firmed  in the ground.
Having an active disposition is a great one. Being positive even we are in a dangerous situation, when we are about to fall, or when I see things so impossible. 
I sit down and pause if the situation is overwhelming. Feeling the wind blowing my hair gives me peace. That life must go on. I don’t need to be a prisoner of the situation. That miracle happens at the right time. I chase time to solve the case, but I guess chasing it just worsening the situation.
Enjoy the wind, the rays of the sun, and the chirp of the birds. Enjoy the beauty of God’s creation. I can’t change the situation right away, but I know he will change it in his time. When you least expected it, you’ll be surprised with his gift. I learned to let go and wait. But whileI’m waiting, I will enjoy the moment and be thankful for all his blessings.
Look around you, everything is wonderful we must appreciate life as given to us. I still stumble and learning to stand up once again. In every bumpy road, I encounter I thank him for it. Because I know, this will make me a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment